Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly, District 122|
|Bachelor's||Boston University School of Management|
|Master's||Clarkson Graduate School of Business|
She was a candidate for the United States House of Representatives, District 23 in 2009. Her past political experiences include minority whip for the New York State Assembly; Republican chair and committeeperson for Saint Lawrence Committee; and as the mayor and trustee for the Village of Gouverneur.
Scozzafava earned her B.S. from Boston University School of Management and her M.B.A. from Clarkson Graduate School of Business. Her professional experience includes being the owner and vice-president of Seaway Capital partners; as well as part-owner and corporate director of Wisebuys. Her past professional experience includes investment adviser, instructor and adjunct instructor.
- Banks Committee, New York Assembly
- Ethics and Guidance Committee, New York Assembly
- Rules Committee, New York Assembly
- Ways and Means Committee, New York Assembly
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Scozzafava did not run for re-election in 2010.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2008
On November 4, 2008, Scozzafava won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 122. She ran unopposed.
Scozzafava raised $70,144 for his campaign.
|New York State Assembly, District 122 2008|
|Dierdre Scozzafava (R)||29,383|
Scozzafava and her husband, Ronald McDougall, have two children; Matthew and Millicent.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Dierdre + Scozzafava + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New York State Assembly
- House Committees
- New York State Legislature
- New York state legislative districts
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|New York Assembly - District 122
| Succeeded by|
Kenneth Blankenbush (R)
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |