Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maine House of Representatives, District 35|
|December 3, 2014 - present|
|December 6, 2016|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|Bachelor's||University of Maine|
2015 legislative session
At the beginning of the 2015 legislative session, Bates served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2015|
|• Labor, Commerce, Research and Economic Development|
Bates told the Portland Press Herald that the economy, healthcare and education were important issues in his campaign.
Elections for the office of Maine House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the general election was September 22, 2014. Dillon Bates defeated Suzanne Salisbury in the Democratic primary. Emily Downing was unopposed in the Republican primary. Bates defeated Downing in the general election.
|Maine House of Representatives District 35, General Election, 2014|
|Maine House of Representatives, District 35 Democratic Primary, 2014|
Bates ran in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 118. Bates lost against Matthew Moonen in the Democratic primary on June 12, 2012. Chase Martin ran unopposed in the Republican primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 118 Democratic Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Dillon + Bates + Maine + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine House of Representatives
- Maine House of Representatives District 35
- Maine House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Maine State Legislature
- Maine House of Representatives - Representative Dillon Bates
- Maine Secretary of State, Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions
- Campaign website-Bio
- The Portland Press Herald, "Voter's Guide"
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," accessed May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," accessed June 2, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Primary Election - June 10, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "General Election - November 4, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- Maine Secretary of State, "2012 Candidate List," accessed May 14, 2012
- Maine Secretary of State, "Tabulations for Elections held in 2012," accessed March 19, 2014
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |