Dodge County, Wisconsin
- Main article: Evaluation of Wisconsin county websites
- Has a list of elected officials.
- List of departments has administrative officials listed by their departments.
- Building permits and zoning information are posted.
- Audit Committee meeting minutes and agendas are available.
- Some tax information is posted.
- There are archived meeting minutes and agendas available.
- There is no information on contracts, lobbying and public records requests.
The Wisconsin Freedom of Information Council performed an audit of compliance with the Wisconsin Open Records Law in 2008. 3 in 10 of the requests submitted were found to be ignored or responded to in violation of state law.
Jail booking records were partially denied to requestors in Dodge County, with the following explanation given: "You will find those records, excluding any bookings that we had with immigration authorities, as after checking with the Immigration Authority, they will not allow release of those records."
- Dodge County official website
- Dodge County Tourism
- County profile on E-podunk
- Dodge County free public records search