Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Santorine graduated from Ashland University. His professional experience includes working as Principal at Monocero Ventures, a family-owned capital fund.
Santorine's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Taxes - Believes the Northern Panhandle needs lower tax to keep consumers from taking their business across the state line.
- Jobs - Believes laws favorable to good business will lead to job creation.
- Roads, Bridges, and Tunnels - Believes more planning needed to better maintain the transportation infrastructure in the state.
Elections for the office of West Virginia House of Delegates will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 13, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 25, 2014. District 3 is represented by two delegates. Holli Smith and Shawn Fluharty defeated Dave Palmer in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Erikka Storch and Dolph Santorine defeated Chris Elswick and Martin Sheehan in the Republican primary. Smith, Fluharty, Santorine and Storch will face off in the general election. Incumbent Ryan Ferns (R) is running for District 5 of the West Virginia State Senate.
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 3 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 3 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Erikka Storch Incumbent||50.4%||2,123|
Santorine was a Republican candidate for District 3, West Virginia House of Delegates in the November 2, 2010 state legislative election. Santorine was defeated for one the two positions in District 3 on the ballot in the November 2, 2010, general election. His opponents were Republican Erikka Storch, and Democrats Ryan Ferns and Shawn Fluharty. Only the top two vote-getters were elected.
|West Virginia State Senate, District 3 Republican Primary (2010)|
|Erikka Lynn Storch (R)||1,563||15.33%|
|Adolph William Santorine, Jr. (R)||1,253||12.29%|
|Samuel John Kasley (R)||1,183||11.60%|
Santorine has four children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Dolph + Santorine + West + Virginia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- West Virginia State Legislature
- West Virginia state legislative districts
- West Virginia State Senate
- West Virginia State Senate elections, 2014
- West Virginia State Legislature
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Official campaign website
- Dolph Santorine on Twitter
- Santorine's profile on LinkedIn
- West Virginia House of Delegates, 2010 general election results
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Candidate search," accessed April 30, 2014
- Dolph Sanotorine for WV House of Delegates, "About Dolph," accessed March 20, 2014
- Dolph Santorine for WV House of Delegates, "Campaign website," accessed March 20, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 18, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Official Primary Results," accessed March 20, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Official General Election Results," accessed March 20, 2014
State of West Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Schools | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |