Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 57|
Bullock's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Equal education for all, Fair teachers’ salaries, equitable funding formula"
- Excerpt:"Stop interference from non-agricultural sources"
- Excerpt:"Care of our natural resources: land, water, animals"
- Excerpt:"Balanced budget, sensible decisions"
Bullock ran in the 2012 election for Missouri House of Representatives, District 57. Bullock ran unopposed in the August 7 Republican primary and was defeated by District 116 incumbent Wanda Brown (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 57, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Wanda Brown Incumbent||57.9%||9,091|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Don + Bullock + Missouri + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |