Don Cox (Washington)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Washington State House of Representatives District 9|
|2009 - 2010|
|Washington State House of Representatives|
|1999 - 2007|
Cox is currently an associate professor in Educational Administration/Leadership and Director of Rural Education Research at Washington State University. Cox was a teacher/counselor/administrator for Washington Public Schools from 1963 to 1990. He then worked as Superintendent for the Colfax School District from 1990 to 1998.
Cox received his EdM in Counseling and his EdD in Educational Leadership from Washington State University. He then attended Graduate Studies at the University of Washington and the University of Idaho. He earned his B.A. from Whitworth College.
- Education Committee, Washington State House
- Education Appropriations Committee, Washington State House
- Local Government and Housing Committee, Washington State House
- Transportation Committee, Washington State House
Cox and his wife, Sherry, have two children.
- Washington House of Representatives - Rep. Cox
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2004, 2002, 2000
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |