Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 70|
Parr ran in the 2012 election for Tennessee House of Representatives, District 70. Parr and Adam Braeback were defeated by Barry Doss in the August 2 primary election. Calvin Moore was unopposed in the Democratic primary, and John C. Johnson is running as an independent. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 70 Republican Primary, 2012|
Parr supports lower government spending, and favors reforming education to improve Tennessee's current 44th ranking nationwide.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Don + Parr + Tennessee + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- At the Shelter - State Gazette
- Former editor Boaz establishes scholarship that will last through ages - Clarksville Leaf Chronicle
- The Guide ? Theater Listings 04.26.13 - Chicago Sun-Times
- Genius in colour: Why William Eggleston is the world's greatest photographer - The Independent
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |
Open Records Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of Towns |
List of School Districts |