Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Strafford 17|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Strafford 6|
|2010 - 2012|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Andolina served on this committee:
Elections for the office of New Hampshire House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place September 9, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 13, 2014. Incumbent Peter Bixby and Domenick Cama were unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Donald Andolina, Catherine Cheney and Joe Fraser defeated Harrison deBree in the Republican primary.Sherri Basso (D) was removed from the ballot following her death. Bixby, Cama, write-in candidate Susan Treleaven (D), Andolina, Cheney and Fraser will face off in the general election.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Strafford 17 District Republican Primary, 2014|
Andolina ran for re-election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Strafford 17. Andolina advanced past the September 11 primary and was defeated in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Strafford 17 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Michael Weeden Incumbent||32.5%||433|
|Donald Andolina Incumbent||22.1%||295|
Andolina advanced past the September 14 primary election. He faced incumbent Roland Hofemann (D), incumbent Mark Ryder (D), Kenneth Stanley (D), and Michael Weeden (R) in the November 2 general election.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Strafford 6 general election (2010)|
|Michael Weeden (D)||1,595|
|Roland Hofemann (D)||1,525|
|Donald Andolina (D)||1,306|
|Mark Ryder (D)||1,302|
|Kenneth Stanley (D)||1,288|
|Sheridan Folger (R)||1,345|
In 2010, a year in which Andolina was up for re-election, he collected $250 in donations.
No contributions to his campaign were over $1,000.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Donald + Andolina + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Hampshire House of Representatives
- New Hampshire House of Representatives District Strafford 17
- New Hampshire House of Representatives elections, 2014
- New Hampshire General Court
- New Hampshire General Court
- Primary candidate list for 2014
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2014 Filing Period," accessed July 1, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 General Election Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 Primary Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 General Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributions," accessed June 17, 2014