|Colorado House of Representatives, District 33|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Bachelor's||University of Colorado|
|Master's||Regis University, 2006|
Beezley earned his B.S. in Finance from the University of Colorado, and his M.A. in Liberal Studies from Regis University in 2006. His professional experience includes working as the Vice President of M&A ProForma West Limited, President of Tager Enterprises and Managing Member of Health Source Regional Development.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Beezley served on these committees:
- Education Committee, Colorado House of Representatives, Vice Chair
- Finance Committee, Colorado House of Representatives
Beezley did not seek re-election in 2012.
Beezley defeated incumbent Democrat Dianne Primavera in the November 2 general election.
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 33 General election (2010)|
|Donald Beezley (R)||18,139|
|Dianne Primavera (D)||17,868|
In 2010, Beezley raised $77,069 in contributions.
His four largest contributors were:
|Colorado Association Of Realtors Small Donor Committee||$4,250|
|Copic Insurance Small Donor Committee||$4,000|
|Colorado Medical Society||$3,400|
|Colorado Rural Electric Association||$1,400|
Beezley and his wife, Pat, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Donald + Beezley + Colorado + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Colorado State Legislature
- Colorado House of Representatives
- Colorado House Committees
- Colorado state legislative districts
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Donald Beezley on Facebook
|Colorado House District 33
| Succeeded by|
Dianne Primavera (D)