Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|High school||Cranston High School West|
|Bachelor's||University of Vermont|
|Master's||Bryant University, M.B.A.|
|Profession||Owner, Alashan Cashmere Company|
Fox ran in the 2012 election for Rhode Island House of Representatives District 47. Fox was unopposed in the September 11 Republican primary and was defeated by incumbent Cale Keable (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Rhode Island House of Representatives, District 47, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Cale Keable Incumbent||54.3%||3,201|
Fox stated: "I am a proud member of the NRA, the RI Salt Water Angler’s Association, Save The Bay and other groups dedicated to the preservation of our rights to hunt and fish, as well as to the health of our environment. I will defend the Second Amendment of the US Constitution as well as the 22nd Amendment of the RI Constitution to the best of my ability should I be elected to serve this district. I also promise to be a dedicated steward for the preservation of our State’s natural resources and its environmental health."
Fox was a 2010 Republican candidate for District 47 of the Rhode Island House of Representatives. He was unopposed in the September 14 Republican primary and was defeated by Democrat Cale Keable in the November 2 general election.
|Rhode Island House District 47|
|Cale Keable (D)||2435|
|Donald Fox (R)||2239|
- Official 2010 Rhode Island state representative candidate list
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Follow the Money
- Candidates in Upcoming Elections, "Rhode Island Secretary of State," accessed July 9, 2012
- Donaldfox.org, "Who is Donald Fox," accessed October 18, 2012
- Unofficial results for Rhode Island state representative Democratic primary, 9/14/2010
- State of Rhode Island Board of Elections, "2010 Statewide General Election Results," accessed June 10, 2014