For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
North Carolina House of Representatives, District 35
Frantz's website talked about the following issues:
- Jobs and taxes
- Excerpt: "We need tax reform that encourages business growth, creates jobs and puts more of your hard-earned money back in your pocket."
- Excerpt: "I support lifting the cap on charter schools and providing tax credits to families who choose alternatives to the public school system. Preparing our children to compete in a global economy must also include investments in vocational education for those children who do not want to go to college."
- Excerpt: "I am tired of our elected leaders telling us one thing, and then doing another. North Carolinians deserve accountability and transparency at the highest possible level."
- Excerpt: "I will support legislation that reduces costs and promotes accessibility through increased competition, medical malpractice and insurance reform, and preventative healthcare and education."
- Property Rights
- Excerpt: "We must approve a constitutional amendment that prohibits government’s taking of private property for economic development purposes."
- Excerpt: "As a member of the Cary Town Council, I have supported initiatives that protect our environment, improve water quality and reduce stormwater runoff."
- Excerpt: "I will support legislation that prohibits illegal immigrants from receiving taxpayer-funded services."
Frantz was defeated in the November 2, 2010, general election. His opponent in the November 2 general election was Jennifer Weiss (D).
- Donald Frantz's official campaign website
- North Carolina Department of Elections
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |