|Montana State Senate District 19|
|2005 - 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Term limits||8 years in any 16-year period|
|Montana State House of Representatives|
|2001 - 2005|
Steinbeisser has worked as a farmer, rancher, and businessman.
Steinbeisser served in the Montana State House of Representatives from 2000 to 2005.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Steinbeisser served on these committees:
- Agriculture, Livestock and Irrigation, Chair
- Business, Labor and Economic Affairs
- Natural Resources
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Steinbeisser served on these committees:
- Agriculture, Livestock, and Irrigation Committee, Montana Senate
- Business, Labor, and Economic Affairs Committee, Montana Senate
- Natural Resources Committee, Montana Senate
|Montana State Senate, District 19 (2008)|
|Donald Steinbeisser (R)||7,383|
In 2008, Steinbeisser collected $2,430 in donations.
His five largest contributors in 2008 were:
|Montana Association of Realtors||$160|
|Montana Rural Electric Cooperative Association||$160|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Donald + Steinbeisser + Montana + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Steinbeisser has a wife, Leona.
- Donald Steinbeisser's official Montana State Senate website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000
|Montana State Senate District 19
| Succeeded by|
Matthew Rosendale (R)