|Iowa House of Representatives District 20|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Kelley served as Chief Spokesperson/Marketing Director for Cedar Falls Utilities' Communications Utility from 1995-2000. She has also been Director of Business Development for Black and Veatch, Director of Consulting Services for DesignLiNC, Incorporated, and Telecommunications Coordinator for Iowa Association of Municipal Utilities.
Kelley is Past President of Black Hawk Leadership Board of Directors, and Past Director of Cedar Falls Main Street Program.
- Economic Growth
- Subcommittee on Administration and Regulation Appropriations
- Transportation (Vice Chair)
- Ways and Means
Kelley lost her bid for re-election to the 20th District seat against Walt Rogers (R). Kelley had no opposition in the Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 2, 2010.
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 20 General Election (2010)|
|Walt Rogers (R)||6,997|
|Doris Kelley (D)||6,031|
On November 4, 2008, Kelley was re-elected to the 20th District Seat in the Iowa House of Representatives, defeating Vic Mokricky (R). Kelley raised $114,081 for her campaign, while Mokricky raised $65,838.
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 20|
|Doris Kelley (D)||9,840|
|Vic Mokricky (R)||7,116|
In 2008 Kelley collected $114,081 in donations.
Her four largest contributors were:
|Iowa Democratic Party||$15,763|
|Iowa Bankers Association||$7,500|
|John Deere & Co.||$4,500|
|Master Builders of Iowa||$4,000|
- Doris Kelley's Personal Website
- Doris Kelley on the Iowa Legislature Website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Project Vote Smart Legislative Profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
- Doris Kelley on Facebook
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Kelley
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official 2010 General election results," accessed April 8, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official 2008 General election results," accessed April 7, 2014
- Follow The Money, "Funds raised by 2008 Iowa House candidates," accessed April 7, 2014
- 2008 Contributions to Doris Kelley
|Iowa House of Representatives District 20
| Succeeded by|
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |
Iowa Supreme Court | Judicial Nominating and Qualifications Commission | Circuit Court of Appeals | District Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |