|Alaska State Senate, District C|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
- See also: Alaska State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Alaska State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place August 19, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Dorothy J. Shockley was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Click Bishop was unopposed in the Republican primary. Shockley will face Bishop in the general election. Mike Miller (R) withdrew before the primary.
Shockley ran in the 2012 election for Alaska House of Representatives District 38. She ran as a non-affiliated candidate and was challenged by incumbents David Guttenberg (D) and Alan S. Dick (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. Shockley was defeated in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Dorothy + Shockley + Alaska + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Alaska State Senate
- Alaska State Senate District C
- Alaska State Senate elections, 2014
- Alaska State Legislature
- Alaska Secretary of State - Official primary candidate list
- Official campaign website
- Facebook campaign page
- Alaska Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," accessed June 4, 2014
- Alaska Dispatch, "Mike Miller drops primary challenge to Click Bishop in Fairbanks Senate race," June 24, 2014
- Alaska Secretary of State, "Unofficial primary election results," accessed August 20, 2014
- Alaska Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed September 11, 2014
- Alaska Division of Elections, "2012 Primary Candidate List," accessed March 12, 2014
- Alaska Division of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Results," accessed March 12, 2014
- Alaska Election Division, "Official 2012 General election results," accessed November 16, 2012