|Tennessee State Senate District 25|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Jackson graduated with his Bachelor's degree from Austin Peay University and later earned his Juris Doctor degree from Samford University's Cumberland School of Law. District 25 includes Dickson, Giles, Hickman, Humphreys, Lawrence, and Lewis Counties.
In addition to being a Senator, Jackson is an practicing Attorney licensed in Tennessee.
Jackson was a member of these committees:
- Judiciary (Vice Chair)
- Environment, Conservation and Tourism
- Fiscal Review Committee, Tennessee General Assembly
- Joint Veterans Affairs Committee
- See also: Tennessee State Senate elections, 2010
Jackson raised $103,026 for his campaign.
|Tennessee State Senate, District 25 (2006)|
|Doug Jackson (D)||36,565||100%|
Jackson raised $13,358 in the 2006 election cycle.
His major contributors are listed below.
|Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association||$5,000|
|Rogers Group, Inc.||$1,000|
|Tennessee Association of Realtors||$1,000|
|Tennessee Healthcare Association||$1,000|
|Tennessee Volunteer PAC||$500|
|National Healthcare Corp.||$500|
Doug is married to Laura Jackson. They have three children and reside in Dickson, Tennessee.
- Doug Jackson's personal website
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 1996
- Voting record from Tennessee Votes.org
|Tennessee Senate District 25
| Succeeded by|
Jim Summerville (R)