Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 71|
|Bachelor's||Michigan State University|
|Place of birth||Ionia, MI|
|Profession||Public Policy Consultant|
Drake ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 71. He was defeated by Theresa Abed in the Democratic primary on August 7. The general election took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 71 Democratic Primary, 2012|
Drake and his wife of 43 years, Judi, have two sons.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Douglas + Drake + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Just How Good Is Alabama's Running Game? - Bleacher Report
- Mobile County school news for May 19 - Press-Register - al.com (blog)
- Sentencings in Kalamazoo County Circuit Court for May 13, 2013 - Kalamazoo Gazette - MLive.com
- Two Rochester Students Named as Minnesota's 2013 Presidential Scholars - St. Paul Asian American Press
- CC still Observerland's best - Hometownlife.com
- Sentencings in Kalamazoo County Circuit Court for April 29, 2013 - Mlive Kalamazoo
- Upcoming big shows in metro Detroit in May - Detroit Free Press
- Weekly Milwaukee Events Calendar - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- The DVD Wrapup - Movie City News
- 2012 Tampa Bay Buccaneers' NFL Draft Review: Where Are They Now - The Pewter Plank
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |
Freedom of Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |