Douglas Campbell (Michigan)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Michigan, District 14|
Campbell was defeated by incumbent Gary Peters. Campbell ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing Michigan's 14th District. Campbell ran as a Green Party candidate. He faced John Hauler (R), Leonard Schwartz (L), and Democratic incumbent Gary Peters in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|U.S. House, Michigan, District 14 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Gary Peters Incumbent||82.3%||270,450|
|Source: Michigan Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Douglas + Campbell + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Magpul offers super hi-capacity magazines for sale ahead of state ban - Daily Caller
- Federal government has new group in its sights - Daily Caller
- AT&T to allow presidential alerts to your phone that you can't turn off - Daily Caller
- Edward Snowden wants everyone to stop talking about his girlfriend [PHOTOS - Daily Caller]
- Castro government funded 'flu shot' abortion doctor's education in Cuba - Daily Caller
- 'Snowden is not the problem' Palin says - Daily Caller
- U.S. border patrol: Sequestration cuts hamper agents' efforts in hottest areas - Daily Caller
- Christian university expels lesbian student, demands scholarship repayment - Daily Caller
- White House announces it will not send troops into Syria - Daily Caller
- Men wrongly convicted or arrested on bite evidence - San Jose Mercury News
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found