Douglas Shidler II
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Montana House of Representatives, District 78|
Elections for the office of Montana House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 3, 2014, and a general election took place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 10, 2014; minor party and independent candidates had until June 2, 2014, to file. District 85 incumbent Gordon Pierson defeated Douglas Shidler II in the Democratic primary. Suzzann Nordwick was unopposed in the Republican primary. Pierson defeated Nordwick in the general election. Incumbent Steve Gibson (R) ran in District 84.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 78 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Gordon Pierson Incumbent||80.1%||565|
|Douglas Shidler II||19.9%||140|
Shidler ran in the 2012 election for Montana House of Representatives, District 76. Shidler is opposed by Amanda Curtis in the June 5 primary election. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 76 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Douglas Shidler II||11.3%||149|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Douglas + Shidler + Montana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Montana House of Representatives
- Montana House of Representatives District 78
- Montana House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Montana State Legislature
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing List: Legislative," accessed October 29, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Statewide Primary Election Canvass," accessed June 30, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative General Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative Primary Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |