|U.S. House, Arizona, District 1|
|Profession||Owner, D. Wade Construction, LLC|
Wade's campaign website listed the following issues:
- The Economy
- Excerpt: "We must stand up for small businesses, entrepreneurs, and our free enterprise system. Together, we will work hard to either introduce or support legislation that reduces regulation, eliminates wasteful federal spending, balances the federal budget, keeps taxes low and creates a job-friendly environment."
- Excerpt: "Repeal and replace the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, commonly known as ‘ObamaCare!’ Our highest priority is to protect rights of the individual patient and foster free-market solutions for health care."
- Excerpt: "As your representative, I will champion a 21st century American energy policy. Our nation’s transition to renewable sources must be gradual and driven by market demand, not by special-interest environmental lobbyists. Initiate a 10-year race to actually achieve energy independence and have abundant, affordable energy while transitioning to the renewable energy of the future."
- Excerpt: "Secure international boundaries are vital for a sovereign nation. Using technology, fencing, and boots on the ground, we will protect our citizens. With operational control of our borders, we can implement immediate solutions to repair our broken immigration system, address the legitimate concerns regarding foreign nationals, and return to legal immigration."
- National Security
- Excerpt: "This veteran is committed to Ronald Reagan’s concept of Peace Through Strength. Our retired military and their families have earned, and deserve, our unconditional support. In peace and in conflict, I stand firmly with Israel."
|Douglas Wade (2012) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||April 13, 2012||$0||$33,178.23||$(11,388.62)||$21,789.61|
|July Quarterly||July 13, 2012||$21,789.61||$10,327.87||$(22,926.29)||$9,191.19|
|Pre-Primary||August 15, 2012||$9,191.19||$0||$(2,471.83)||$6,719.36|
Wade and his wife, Grazina, have two children.
- Campaign website, Issues
- Arizona Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," August 28, 2012
- Associated Press, "Primary results," August 28, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Douglas Wade's Summary Report," accessed August 23, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Douglas Wade April Quarterly," accessed August 23, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Douglas Wade July Quarterly," accessed August 23, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Douglas Wade Pre-Primary," accessed August 23, 2012
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed June 2, 2014