For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|North Carolina House of Representatives District 46|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Yongue received his Bachelor of Science and Master of Arts degrees from East Carolina University in, respectively, 1959 and 1960. He earned his Education Doctorate degree from Nova University in 1986. He is a retired consultant, general contractor, principal, superintendent and teacher. Yongue is married to Mildred.
- Subcommittee on Universities
- Ethics Committee, North Carolina House
- Rules, Calendar, and Operations of the House Committee, North Carolina House
- State Government/State Personnel Committee, North Carolina House
Yongue was defeated in the November 2, 2010, general election. He had no primary opposition but was challenged by Gaston Pridgen (R) in the general election.
|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 46|
|Douglas Yongue (D)||18,275|
In 2008, Yongue collected $27,657 in donations.
These were the largest contributors in 2008.
|CITIZENS FOR HIGHER EDUCATION||$6,000|
|NORTH CAROLINA MEDICAL SOCIETY||$4,000|
|STATE EMPLOYEES ASSOCIATION OF NORTH CAROLINA||$2,000|
|NORTH CAROLINA HOSPITAL ASSOCIATION||$2,000|
- North Carolina House of Representative - Rep. Yongue
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998, 1996
- Representative Yongue's Jigsaw page
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |