|Pennsylvania State House District 122|
|2011 - Present|
|December 1, 2014|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
He has worked in the trucking industry since 1996, and has held management positions before becoming a consultant to other small businesses in the trucking industry. He has also been active in the local Republican party and served as the chairman of the Carbon County Republican Committee.
He earned his A.A. in Architectural Design and Drafting from the Lincoln Technical Institute.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Heffley served on the following committees:
|Pennsylvania Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Game & Fisheries|
|• Human Services|
|• Tourism & Recreational Development|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Heffley served on these committees:
|Pennsylvania Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Environmental Resources & Energy|
|• Human Services|
|• State Government|
Heffley ran in the 2012 election for Pennsylvania House District 122. Heffley ran unopposed in the Republican primary on April 24 and defeated Ronald Rabenold (D) in the general election November 6, 2012.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 122, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Doyle Heffley Incumbent||59.1%||15,006|
|Pennsylvania State House, District 122|
|Doyle Heffley (R)||10,825||56.3%|
|Justin Yaich (D)||8,390||43.7%|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, Heffley raised a total of $147,103 in campaign funds. His top contributors were:
|Republican Party of Pennsylvania||$41,426|
|House Republican Campaign Cmte of Pennsylvania||$36,547|
|GO PAC Pennsylvania||$10,000|
Heffley and his wife Kellie live in Palmerton with their two daughters, Elizabeth and Angela.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Doyle + Heffley + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- House OKs bill to reduce terms of Fish & Boat commissioners - abc27 WHTM - abc27
- PA DEP to issue rule drastically affecting economic development statewide - Examiner.com
- Don't remove liability for hunting accidents - Pocono Record
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Official Campaign Website
- House website
- Project Vote Smart Bio
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- ↑ Pennsylvania Department of State, Official Primary Results
- ↑ Pennsylvania Department of State, "2012 Primary Candidate List In Ballot Order," March 26, 2012
- ↑ 2010 general election results from the Pennsylvania Secretary of State's office
- ↑ 2010 Campaign Contributions
- ↑ State Representative Doyle Heffley: About Doyle
Keith McCall (D)
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives 122
| Succeeded by|