Drummond School District Tax Levy Revenue Question (April 2013)
This measure authorized the Drummond Area School District to increase its tax levy revenue to exceed the state given limits by $500,000 per year for four years in order to fund district programs and operations.
|Drummon School District Referendum|
- These election results are from the Wisconsin Department of Education.
Text of measure
Text of the question:
|“||BE IT RESOLVED by the School Board of the Drummond Area School District that it shall include revenue in its budget for the 2013-2014, 2014-2015, 2015-2016 and 2016-2017 school years an amount of $500,000.00 in excess of the revenue limits imposed under 121.91, Wis. Stats., for the non-recurring purpose of annually maintaining current levels of School District programs and operations despite state-related budgetary reductions together with maintaining fund balances while at the same time recognizing the need to engage in responsible fiscal management of the School District's resources in recognition of the desire to minimize property tax impacts.||”|
- Bayfield County Clerk Website, Election Information
- Wisonsin Department of Public Instruction Referendum Information
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction Referendum Search
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction, Referendum Search
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |