Duane "Shorty" Davis
|Duane "Shorty" Davis|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Lieutenant Governor of Maryland|
Davis was running for election to the office of Lieutenant Governor of Maryland, but was disqualified by the state board of elections on March 18, 2014. The seat was open in 2014 because incumbent Lt. Gov. Anthony Brown (D) opted to run for governor rather than seek a third term in his current post.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Duane + Shorty + Davis + Lieutenant Governor
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Examiner.com, "Field for 2014 Maryland governor expands," May 28, 2012
- WBAL Radio, "Ex-Firefighter & Activist Form First GOP Ticket For Governor," May 7, 2013
- Maryland Board of Elections, "2014 Gubernatorial Primary Election State Candidates List," accessed June 23, 2014
- WBAL Radio, "Brown Kicks Off Bid for Governor Today," May 10, 2013
State of Maryland
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |