|Arkansas House of Representatives District 93|
|Bachelor's||University of Arkansas|
|Service/branch||Air Force Reserve|
Neal earned his bachelor's degree in industrial engineering from the University of Arkansas. He then worked as president and COO of Emerson Electric Co. and FM Corp. for 41 years. Neal also served eight years in the Air Force Reserve and four terms on the Benton County Quorum Court.
Neal's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Excerpt: "Our state government doesn't need a blank check; it needs to control spending. You work hard for your money."
- Support for Local Businesses
- Excerpt: "I will work to reduce government regulations at the state level to encourage local businesses and industry to make job-creating investments."
- Excerpt: "I believe funds for highway construction and maintenance should follow the traffic."
- Excerpt: "Northwest Arkansas Community College has become a major driver in preparing our citizens for the jobs of the future. But despite its unparalleled growth, the college gets less state funding than other community colleges in Arkansas."
- Excerpt: "I will support legislation to assure the rights of the unborn are protected and will support legislation to strengthen those rights."
- Second Amendment Rights
- Excerpt: "I am a strong supporter of the individual right to keep and bear arms."
- Excerpt: "Arkansas should welcome legal immigrants and honor their demonstrated respect for law. We should discourage illegal immigration legislatively, as have other states."
|Arkansas House of Representatives District 93 Republican Primary, 2012|
Neal and his wife, Mary, have been married for over 51 years.
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|