Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Kansas House of Representatives District 36|
Elections for the office of Kansas House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Incumbent Kathy Wolfe Moore was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Earl Freeman was unopposed in the Republican primary. Jeff Caldwell is running in the general election as a Libertarian candidate.
Freeman was a 2010 Republican candidate for District 36 of the Kansas House of Representatives. Freeman ran unopposed in the August 3 Republican primary and was defeated by Kathy Wolfe Moore (D) in the November 2 general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Earl + Freeman + Kansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kansas House of Representatives
- Kansas House of Representatives District 36
- Kansas House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Kansas State Legislature
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election - Official Vote Totals," accessed September 15, 2014
- Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidates for the 2014 General (unofficial)," accessed September 15, 2014
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2010 General Election - Official Vote Totals," accessed March 29, 2014
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |