For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Economic Development and Financial Services Committee, Oklahoma House of Representatives (decommissioned)
Per Section 1.8 of the House Rules, committees of the Oklahoma House of Representatives are assigned by the Speaker of the House. The rules do not specify when or how often committees are assigned. It is the speaker's responsibility to appoint the chairman and vice chairman of each standing committee, sub-committee and special committee. The speaker is an ex officio member with voting rights in all standing, special and joint committees and can be counted for purposes in determining quorum.
See rules: House Rules 2013-2014
|“||Committees and subcommittees are authorized:
1. to maintain a continuous review of the work of the state agencies concerned with their subject areas and the performance of the functions of government within each subject area; 2. to invite public officials, public employees and private individuals to appear before the committees or subcommittees to submit information; 3. to request reports from departments and agencies performing functions reasonably related to the committees’ jurisdictions; 4. to complete the interim projects assigned by the Speaker; and 5. to conduct such other business as directed by the Speaker.
The following table describes committee membership at the beginning of the 2013 legislative session.
|Economic Development and Financial Services Members, 2013|
|Democratic members (4)||Republican members (11)|
|• Kevin Matthews||• Randy McDaniel, Chair|
|• Richard Morrissette||• Dustin Roberts, Vice-chair|
|• Rebecca Hamilton||• Bobby Cleveland|
|• Mike Shelton||• Earl Sears|
|• Mike Turner|
|• Charles A McCall|
|• Jadine Nollan|
|• Katie Henke|
|• Skye McNiel|
|• Charles Ortega|
|• John Trebilcock|
The following table describes committee membership for the 2011 legislative session.
|Economic Development and Financial Services Members, 2011|
|Democratic members (6)||Republican members (15)|
|• Mike Brown||• Randy McDaniel, Chair|
|• Al McAffrey||• Charles Ortega, Vice-chair|
|• Danny Morgan||• Don Armes|
|• Richard Morrissette||• Lee Denney|
|• Anastasia Pittman||• George Faught|
|• Mike Shelton||• Corey Holland|
|• Mike Jackson|
|• Charles Key|
|• Skye McNiel|
|• Glen Mulready|
|• Leslie Osborn|
|• Pat Ownbey|
|• Mike Reynolds|
|• Todd Russ|
|• Daniel Sullivan|
The following table describes committee membership for the 2009 legislative session.
|Economic Development and Financial Services Members, 2009|
|Democratic members (5)||Republican members (9)|
|• John Carey||• George Faught|
|• Danny Morgan||• Skye McNiel|
|• Jabar Shumate||• Pat Ownbey|
|• John Auffet||• Ron Peters|
|• Mike Shelton||• Daniel Sullivan|
|• Guy Liebmann|
|• Randy McDaniel|
|• Charles Key|
|• Lewis Moore|
- Oklahoma State Legislature, "House Rule 2013-2014," accessed January 23, 2014(Rule 1.8)
- Oklahoma State Legislature, "House Rule 2013-2014," accessed January 23, 2014(Rule 7.4)
- Oklahoma State Legislature, "House Rule 2013-2014," accessed January 23, 2014(Rule 7.13)
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |