|Nevada State Senate, District 3|
|Service/branch||U.S. Army, 101st Airborne Division|
|| The information about this individual is current as of when his or her last campaign ended. See anything that needs updating? Send a correction to our editors
was a 2012 Republican
candidate for District 3
of the Nevada State Senate
- See also: Nevada State Senate elections, 2012
Gobel was in the 2012 election for Nevada State Senate, District 3. Gobel ran unopposed in the June 12 primary election and was defeated by Richard Segerblom (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Nevada State Senate, District 2, General Election, 2012
|| Ed Gobel
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ed + Gobel + Nevada + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Ed Gobel News Feed
- ↑ Nevada Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Candidates," accessed May 6, 2014
- ↑ Clark County, "2012 Primary Candidates," accessed May 6, 2014
- ↑ Washoe County, "2012 General Election candidates," accessed May 5, 2014
- ↑ Nevada Secretary of State, "Official Results of the 2012 Primary Election," accessed April 23, 2014