|Former candidate for|
|Lieutenant Governor of Texas|
|Place of birth||Brooklyn, New York|
Kless is the senior director of partner development and strategy at Sage. He is also a senior fellow at the VeraSage Institute, a free market think tank.
- See also: Texas State Senate elections, 2012
Kless ran in the 2012 election for Texas State Senate, District 8. Kless ran unopposed in the May 29 primary election and was defeated by Ken Paxton (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Texas State Senate, District 8, General Election, 2012|
- See also: Texas State Senate elections, 2010
| Texas State Senate, District 8 |
2010 General election results
|Florence Shapiro (R)||136,369||84.02%|
|Ed Kless (L)||25,935||15.97%|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ed + Kless + Texas + Lieutenant + Governor"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ed Kless campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Ed Kless on Facebook
- Ed Kless on Twitter
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |