Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 43|
Lockwood's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Economy and Jobs
- Excerpt: "I believe there are things we should be doing to boost the economy and job outlook that the current Legislature has failed to do."
- Excerpt: "I believe we need to reform our Education system to be more in line with the needs of today's employers. "
- Excerpt: "I will work with Governor Nixon, Republicans and Democrats to continue making sure Missouri maintains it's Triple A rating."
Elections for the office of Missouri House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 5, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. Ed Lockwood is unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Jay Houghton is unopposed in the Republican primary.
Lockwood ran in the 2012 election for Missouri House of Representatives, District 43. Lockwood ran unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by District 10 incumbent Jay Houghton (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 43, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Jay Houghton Incumbent||63.9%||8,792|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ed + Lockwood + Missouri + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Elections: Offices Filed in Candidate Filing," accessed April 11, 2014
- "molockwood," Official Campaign Website
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Certified Candidate List - Primary Election," accessed July 24, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Nov 6, 2012 General Election - All Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Aug 7, 2012 Primary - All Results," accessed February 13, 2014
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |