was a 2012 Democratic
candidate for District 54
of the California State Assembly
Nicoletti's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "The first step we need to take is to stop the bleeding. No new spending — effective immediately. And to ensure that we always stay ahead of our bills, I propose setting the following year’s budget at 95% of the total revenue we collect in the current year."
- Excerpt: "The percentage of the general fund spent on higher education has declined from 10% to 7% while the money spent on prisons in California has increased from 3% to 11%. If this statement doesn’t raise your eyebrows please check your pulse. "
- Excerpt: "I support a California Insurance pool for all citizens who need it. However, I feel everyone must contribute to this fund. For those who can’t afford a small monthly sum, they can obtain a quarterly voucher through community service, volunteerism, or education to qualify."
- See also: California State Assembly elections, 2012
Nicoletti ran in the 2012 election for California State Assembly District 54. He was eliminated in the blanket primary on June 5, 2012.
|California State Assembly, District 54 Blanket Primary, 2012
Holly J. Mitchell Incumbent
|| Ed Nicoletti
||Keith Brandon McCowen
- See also: California State Assembly elections, 2010
Nicoletti was defeated in the primary.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Ed + Nicoletti + California + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Ed Nicoletti News Feed