|Governor of Pennsylvania|
|Bachelor's||Moody Bible Institute|
|Master's||University of Illinois|
Pawlowski became the 41st Mayor of Allentown in 2006. Prior to serving as mayor, he was Allentown’s Director of Community and Economic Development. He first moved Allentown in the 1990s to become President/CEO of the nonprofit Alliance for Building Communities.
- Bachelor's degree, Moody Bible Institute
- Master's Degree, Urban Planning and Public Policy, University Of Illinois
Pawlowski briefly ran for election to the office of Governor of Pennsylvania. Pawlowski was seeking the Democratic nomination in the primary but withdrew before the filing deadline. The general election takes place November 4, 2014. Republican incumbent Tom Corbett is running for re-election.
- Iron Workers Local 420
- IBEW Local 375
- Lehigh Valley Building Trades (LVBT)
Pawlowski and his wife, Lisa, have been married for over 25 years and have two children, Mercy and Alex.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ed + Pawlowski + Pennsylvania + Governor"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Allentown Mayor Ed Pawlowski
- Official campaign website
- Pawlowski on LinkedIn
- Pawlowski on Facebook
- Pawlowski on Twitter
- The Morning Call, "Qpoll: Pawlowski, Sestak top potential Dem challengers against Corbett," March 13, 2013
- PoliticsPA, "Exclusive: McGinty to Launch Guv Exploratory Committee," March 18, 2013
- Lehigh Valley Live, "Allentown Mayor Ed Pawlowski officially pulls out of governor's race, citing lack of money," February 4, 2014
- Facebook, "Ed Pawlowski - About," accessed April 24, 2013
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, "Allentown mayor runs for governor in 2014," September 8, 2013
- Politics PA, "Pawlowski Endorsed by Lehigh Valley Building Trades," December 12, 2013
- Allentown Mayor, " About," accessed April 24, 2013
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |