Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Georgia State Senate District 22|
|2005 - 2009|
|Bachelor's||Augusta State University|
|J.D.||University of Georgia School of Law|
Tarver earned his B.A. from Augusta State University in 1981 and his J.D. from the University of Georgia School of Law in 1991. His professional experience includes working as the Presenter of Instructional Materials on Professionalism at Continuing Legal Education Seminars, Law Clerk for Honorable Dudley H. Bowen Jr., Chief Judge for the United States District Court for the Southern District of Georgia, from 1991 to 1992, Associate of Hull, Towill, Norman, Barett and Salley, Professional Company and Partner of Hull, Towill, Norman, Barett and Salley, Professional Company. He served in the United States Army as a Field Artillery Officer from 1981 to 1988.
Tarver was serving on the following committees when he resigned:
- Appropriations Committee, Georgia State Senate
- Banking and Financial Institutions Committee, Georgia State Senate
- Economic Development Committee, Georgia State Senate
- Government Oversight Committee, Georgia State Senate
- Special Judiciary Committee, Georgia State Senate
Tarver and his wife, Beverly, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Ed + Tarver + Georgia + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Georgia State Legislature
- Georgia State Senate
- Georgia Senate Committees
- Georgia state legislative districts
|Georgia State Senate District 22
2005-November 9, 2009
| Succeeded by|