|Arkansas State Senate District 6|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Wilkinson served in the Arkansas State House of Representatives from 1995 to 2000.
He has also served in the United States Navy. He is currently President of the Farmers Bank.
- Judiciary Committee, Arkansas State Senate
- Senate Efficiency Committee, Arkansas State Senate
- State Agencies and Governmental Affairs Committee, Arkansas State Senate
Wilkinson was ineligible to run for re-election in 2010 due to the term limits of the Arkansas Legislature.
Wilkinson raised $26,900 for his campaign.
In 2006, Wilkinson collected $26,900 in donations.
His four largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Arkansas Healthcare Association||$2,000|
|Southwestern Energy Co.||$2,000|
|Arkansas Medical Society||$1,500|
Wilkinson and his wife, Ladonna, have one child.
- Official Arkansas State Senate website of Senator Ed Wilkinson
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Project Vote Smart biography of Senator Ed Wilkinson
- Campaign Contributions: 2008 2006 2004 2002 2000
|Arkansas State Senate District 6
| Succeeded by|