|Arkansas State Senate District 6|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Wilkinson served in the Arkansas House of Representatives from 1995 to 2000.
Wilkinson's professional experience includes working as the President of the Farmers Bank. He served in the United States Navy.
- Judiciary Committee, Arkansas State Senate
- Senate Efficiency Committee, Arkansas State Senate
- State Agencies and Governmental Affairs Committee, Arkansas State Senate
Wilkinson was ineligible to run for re-election in 2010 due to the term limits of the Arkansas Legislature.
Wilkinson raised $26,900 for his campaign.
In 2006, Wilkinson collected $26,900 in donations.
His four largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Arkansas Healthcare Association||$2,000|
|Southwestern Energy Co.||$2,000|
|Arkansas Medical Society||$1,500|
Wilkinson and his wife, Ladonna, have one child.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Ed + Wilkinson + Arkansas + Senate" Ed Wilkinson News Feed
- Arkansas State Legislature
- Arkansas State Senate
- Arkansas Senate Committees
- Arkansas state legislative districts
- Official Arkansas State Senate website of Senator Ed Wilkinson
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Project Vote Smart biography of Senator Ed Wilkinson
- Campaign Contributions: 2008 2006 2004 2002 2000
|Arkansas State Senate District 6
| Succeeded by|