|Tennessee House of Representatives District 65|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|High school||Giles County High School|
|Birthday||November 3, 1957|
|Place of birth||Giles County, TN|
|Religion||Church of Christ|
Bass is a former small business owner and also worked as a Sheriff, but is now retired.
Bass received his diploma from Giles County High School. He is a graduate of both the Tennessee Law Enforcement Training Academy Criminal Investigation School and the Tennessee Law Enforcement Academy.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Bass served on these committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Bass served on these committees:
- Subcommittee on Criminal Practice and Procedure
Bass ran for re-election to the 65th District seat in 2010. He was unopposed in the August 5 primary. He defeated independent Ted Roop and Republican Billy Spivey in the general election on November 2, 2010.
Bass raised $12,600 for his campaign.
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 65 (2008)|
|Eddie Bass (D)||15,856|
In 2010, Bass received $30,545 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|Tennessee House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Eddie Bass's campaign in 2010|
|Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association||$4,500|
|Tennessee Bankers Association||$1,500|
|Tennessee Association Of Professional Bail Agents||$1,000|
|Tennessee Association Of Realtors||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2010||$30,545|
Bass raised $12,600 in the 2008 election cycle.
His major contributors are listed below.
|National Healthcare Corp||$1,500|
|Tennessee Healthcare Association||$1,000|
|Tennessee Bankers Association||$1,000|
|Tennessee Medical Association||$1,000|
|Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association||$1,000|
Bass is married and has two children.
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
- Tennessee Votes profile
- State Surge - Legislative and voting track record
- Tennessee Department of State - Elections, "List of 2012 Candidates," accessed July 5, 2012
- Unofficial Democratic state representative primary results from the TN Secretary of State, 2010
- Official House Election Results, 2010
- Election Results, Tennessee House of Representatives, District 65
- District 65 Tennessee House Spending, 2008
- Follow the Money, "2010 contributions," accessed December 23, 2013
- Tennessee House donor numbers
|Tennessee House of Representatives District 65
| Succeeded by|
Jeremy Durham (R)
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |