|Arkansas House of Representatives District 47|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Hawkins did not provide answers to the Arkansas State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test informs voters how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
- Joint Budget Committee, Arkansas Assembly
- Joint Energy Committee, Arkansas Assembly
- Insurance and Commerce Committee, Arkansas House (Chair)
- Public Health, Welfare and Labor Committee, Arkansas House
- Subcommittee on Health Services
- Subcommittee on Peer Review
- Subcommittee on Personnel
Hawkins's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 1640 - "AN ACT REGARDING THE ISSUANCE OF IGNITION INTERLOCK RESTRICTED LICENSES."
- HB 1917 - "TO PROHIBIT UNFAIR METHODS OF COMPETITION AND UNFAIR OR DECEPTIVE TRADE PRACTICES BY SELLERS OF PREPAID FUNERAL BENEFITS CONTRACTS."
- HB 1918 - "TO MODIFY THE NUMBER OF PAID BREAKS FOR CLASSIFIED SCHOOL EMPLOYEES."
For a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Hawkins raised $17,650 for his campaign.
Below are Hawkins's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Arkansas Healthcare Assoc||$2,000|
|Southwestern Energy Co||$1,000|
|American Institute of Architects Arkansas Chapter||$500|
|Arkansas Optometric Physicians||$500|
- Arkansas House of Representatives - Rep. Eddie Hawkins
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
|Arkansas House District 47
| Succeeded by|
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|