|U.S. House, South Carolina, District 2|
|U.S. House, South Carolina District 2 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Joe Wilson Incumbent||81.6%||43,528|
|Source: Results via Associated Press|
McCain filed to run in the 2012 election for South Carolina House of Representatives District 39. He would have run against Ralph Shealy Kennedy, Phil Perry, and Jim Wiszowaty in the Republican primary on June 12. Incumbent Marion Frye (R) did not run for re-election.
|Eddie McCain (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||April 17, 2014||$6.43||$4,545.00||$(4,134.88)||$416.55|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Eddie + McCain + South + Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- South Carolina's 2nd Congressional District elections, 2014
- South Carolina's 2nd Congressional District
- SC Votes, "Candidate Search," accessed March 31, 2014
- Associated Press, "South Carolina - Summary Vote Results," accessed June 10, 2014
- South Carolina State Election Commission, "2012 Candidates," accessed April 20, 2012
- WYFF, "South Carolina - Summary Vote Results," accessed June 12, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "McCain 2014 Summary reports," accessed April 29, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "April Quarterly," accessed April 29, 2014
State of South Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |