Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Illinois House of Representatives District 60|
|2003 - 2010|
|Died in office|
|Birthday||June 8, 1953|
Washington worked as Director of Staben Center (Men's Homeless Shelter) from 1995-1996, and Director of the Lalle County Urban League from 1990-1995.
He was a member of the American Civil Liberties Union, and past Chairman of the Waukegan Democratic Organization, People Organized and Working for Equal Respect, and the Waukegan Democratic Party.
Washington served on the following committees:
- Aging (Chair)
- Appropriations-Human Services
- Appropriations-Public Safety (Vice Chair)
- Mass Transit
- Prison Reform (Chair)
- Subcommittee on Workers' Compensation
- Illinois State Representative Eddie Washington Official website
- Illinois General Assembly - Representative Eddie Washington (D) 60th District
- Project Vote Smart - Representative Eddie Washington (IL) profile
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Illinois House Democrats - Eddie Washington profile
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |