|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 5|
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 11|
Yokley has worked in the following positions: farmer, Real Estate Broker, Property Assessor for Greene County, and Auctioneer.
Yokley attended the United State Army Military Intelligence Photo Interpretation School. He is a Certified Public Administrator from the University of Tennessee Institute for Public Service. He is also a graduate of the Tennessee Realtors Institute. Yokley is a Certified Assessor for the Tennessee Board of Equalization and a Certified Residential Specialist for the Realtors National Marketing Institute. He earned his B.S. from East Tennessee State University.
- Subcommittee on Small Business
- Fiscal Review Committee, Tennessee General Assembly
- State & Local Government Committee, Tennessee House
- Subcommittee on Election
Yokley ran in the 2012 election for Tennessee House of Representatives, District 5. Yokley ran unopposed in the August 2 primary election and was defeated by incumbent David Hawk (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 5, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||David Hawk Incumbent||58.2%||11,566|
Yokley raised $132,810 for his campaign while Ford raised $79,256.
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 11 (2008)|
|Eddie Yokley (D)||11,432|
|Dan Ford (R)||9,968|
Yokley raised $132,810 in the 2008 election cycle.
His major contributors are listed below.
|The Speakers Fund||$10,000|
|Tennessee Association of Realtors||$9,250|
|Tennessee Malt Beverage Association||$3,000|
|Tennessee Education Association||$3,000|
|Wine & Spirits Wholesalers of Tennessee||$3,000|
Yokley and his wife, Carolyn, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Eddie + Yokley + Tennessee + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official Website
- Tennessee Legislature - Representative Eddie Yokley
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Tennessee Votes profile
- Tennessee Secretary of State - 2012 Primary Candidates
- Tennessee Department of State - Unofficial primary results
- Unofficial Democratic state representative primary results from the TN Secretary of State
- Official House Election Results, 2010
- Election Results, Tennessee House of Representatives, District 11
- District 11 Tennessee House Spending, 2008
- Tennessee House donor numbers
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |
|Tennessee House of Representatives District 11
| Succeeded by|