|Former candidate for|
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 32|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Antillon's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "I have worked at Adams City High School and have seen the lack of power students, parents, and teachers have. It’s time to set our politics aside, we must stand with students regardless of our affiliation. Empowering teachers and parents will ensure our children’s academic success."
- Excerpt: "For too long has HD32 had leadership that insisted on having more government intervention to level the playing field. We’ve seen the results of that style of government, it is time we get back to basics and allow all business owners to dictate their own success. Allowing business owners to be in charge of their success has always proven to be the way to innovation, economic growth, and community success."
Elections for the office of Colorado House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 24, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 31, 2014. Incumbent Dominick Moreno was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Edgar Antillon was unopposed in the Republican primary. Moreno defeated Antillon in the general election.
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 32, General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Dominick Moreno Incumbent||63.7%||9,983|
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 35 General election (2010)|
|Cherylin Peniston (D)||9,430|
|Edgar Antillon (R)||6,016|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Edgar + Antillon + Colorado + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Colorado House of Representatives
- Colorado House of Representatives District 32
- Colorado House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Colorado State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Edgar Antillon on Facebook
- Edgar Antillon on Twitter
- Edgar Antillon on LinkedIn
- edgarantillon.com, "Issues," accessed October 3, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," accessed May 1, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 25, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed July 23, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Official general election results," accessed December 5, 2014
- “Colorado Secretary of State”, “General Election Results”, accessed October 25, 2013
- “Colorado Secretary of State”, “Primary Election Results”, accessed October 25, 2013