Edward A. Pone
|Edward A. Pone|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|North Carolina 12th Judicial District|
|Past position:||Attorney, Finch & Pone|
|Undergraduate:||North Carolina Central University|
|Law School:||University of North Carolina School of Law at Chapel Hill|
|Candidate for:||12th Judicial District|
|Election information 2012:|
|Election date:||November 6, 2012|
Edward A. Pone is a district court judge for the 12th Judicial District, serving Cumberland County of North Carolina. He has served in this position since 1996. Pone was most recently re-elected in 2012 for another four-year term that expires in 2016.
- 1996-2016: District Court Judge, 12th Judicial District
- 1994-1996: Attorney, Finch & Pone
- 1989-1994: Attorney, Rand, Finch & Gregory
- 1982-1989: Assistant Public Defender
- See also: North Carolina judicial elections, 2012
Judicial candidate survey
The North Carolina Bar Association asked its members to rank incumbent judges with terms ending in 2012 on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being "excellent". Below are Pone's ratings in five categories and overall:
- North Carolina Bar Association, "Judge Ed Pone"
- Directory of District 12 judges
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, Lists of Judges and Term Expiration Dates
- Martindale, "Judge Profile: Edward A. Pone"
- North Carolina State Board of Elections: Official 2012 General Election Results
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Candidate Filing List," 2012 Scroll to p.53
- NC Bar Association: Judicial Performance Evaluation Survey, January 2012 Scroll to p.10