Edward J. Carroll
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Massachusetts State Senate District Second Essex District|
Carroll ran in the 2012 election for Massachusetts State Senate District Second Essex District. He ran against Mary-Ellen Manning, Joan B. Lovely, and John P. Slattery in the Democratic primary on September 6. Lovely was victorious. Incumbent Frederick Berry (D) did not running for re-election.
|Massachusetts State Senate, Second Essex District Democratic Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Edward + Carroll + Massachusetts + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Medicare fraud and for-profit hospitals: - Health Insurance Resource Center (blog)
- MALDEN MUSINGS Birthday shout-outs, local trivia - Saugus Advertiser
- Real estate transactions for Hampden, Hampshire and Franklin counties, June ... - MassLive.com
- Sen. Rand Paul will back immigration reform bill if Senate agrees to his plan ... - The Courier-Journal
- Rubio Doubles Down by Lying about Border Security - American Thinker (blog)
- Supermarket orders bananas, receives bricks of cocaine instead - Daily Caller
- The Note: Washington Gets Snowed-In - ABC News (blog)
- Newark Mayor Booker has early lead for New Jersey Senate: polls - Reuters
- POLLSTER UPDATE: Booker Leads In First New Jersey Special Election Polls - Huffington Post
- GOP has Uphill Climb to Take Open Senate Seats in 2013 - Sunshine State News
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found