Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire State House, Cheshire 4|
|2010 - 2012|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Associate's||Northampton Junior College|
|Place of birth||Brattleboro, VT|
Smith has worked in real estate and insurance sales.
Smith earned his AA at northampton Junior College in 1968.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Smith served on these committees:
Smith ran for re-election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Cheshire 1. Smith advanced past the September 11 primary and was defeated in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
On November 2, 2010 Smith won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
In 2010, a year in which Smith was up for re-election, he did not collect any money in donations.
Smith and his wife, Sharron, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Edwin + Smith + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Three highest-paid Pentagon officials are all football coaches - Daily Caller
- Places to go, things to do - Vineland Daily Journal
- Meet the man who wants to unseat the Democrats' most colorful congressman - Daily Caller
- Chief counsel in lawsuit against IRS: top Democrat Cummings' claim is 'ridiculous' - Daily Caller
- Death notices - SouthCoastToday.com
- IRS's Shulman had more public White House visits than any cabinet member - Daily Caller
- Chris Christie wins a stuffed bear for Obama - Daily Caller
- Kansas death penalty has cobwebs - Kansas First News
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010