Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Washington State Senate, District 49|
Qutub's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Eileen will make job creation her top priority in the State Senate. Eileen supports reducing burdensome government regulations, providing tax credits for small businesses and job creators, workforce development and training for unemployed workers, and holding the line on taxes and spending."
- Excerpt:"Eileen supports fully-funding and reforming our public schools to give our kids the best education possible. She will work with parents, teachers and students to implement more rigorous standards and increase performance. Eileen will push for more money to go directly to the classroom and less on administration and bureaucracy. "
- Excerpt:"We absolutely need to increase vehicle capacity on the bridges between Vancouver and Portland."
- See also: Washington State Senate elections, 2012
Qutub ran in the 2012 election for Washington State Senate, District 49. Qutub ran unopposed in the August 7 blanket primary election and was defeated by Annette Cleveland (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Washington State Senate, District 49, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Eileen + Qutub + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.