Elaine R. Mastromatteo
|Elaine R. Mastromatteo|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 64|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Ohio House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 6, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 5, 2014. Michael O’Brien defeated Eugene Mach, II and Ken MacPherson in the Democratic primary, while Randy Law was unopposed in the Republican primary. Elaine R. Mastromatteo ran as a Green Party candidate. Eric A. Dunn (I) was removed from the ballot prior to the general election. O’Brien defeated Law and Mastromatteo in the general election.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 64 General Election, 2014|
|Green||Elaine R. Mastromatteo||6%||1,667|
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 64 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Eugene Mach, II||5.2%||465|
Mastromatteo was defeated by Republican David Joyce. Mastromatteo ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent Ohio's 14th District. She ran unopposed in the Green Party primary on March 6, 2012.
The Washington Post listed the House of Representatives elections in Ohio in 2012 as one of the 10 states that could have determined whether Democrats retook the House or Republicans held their majority in 2013. Ohio tied with Pennsylvania for 9th on the list.
|U.S. House, Ohio District 14 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Dale Virgil Blanchard||38.7%||131,637|
|Green||Elaine R. Mastromatteo||3.8%||13,038|
|Source: Ohio Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
|Elaine Mastromatteo (2012) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||March 31, 2012||$0.00||$250.00||$(45.00)||$205.00|
|July Quarterly||July 15||$205.00||$0.00||$(0.00)||$205.00|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Elaine + Mastromatteo + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ohio House of Representatives
- Ohio General Assembly
- Ohio House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Ohio House of Representatives District 64
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Elaine Mastromatteo on Facebook
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Official primary election results for May 6, 2014," accessed July 3, 2014
- Politico, "2012 Election Map, Ohio," accessed November 11, 2012
- The Hill, "Rep. LaTourette retires, says partisan 'toll' growing too heavy," accessed August 3, 2012
- Roll Call, "Ohio: Steven LaTourette Jolts GOP; Democrats Are Hopeful," accessed August 3, 2012
- Washington Post, "The 10 states that will determine control of the House in 2012," accessed April 25, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Elaine Mastromatteo's Summary Report," accessed July 15, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Elaine Mastromatteo April Quarterly," accessed July 15, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Elaine Mastromatteo July Quarterly," accessed October 5, 2012
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |