Elcho School District Tax Levy Revenue Question (April 2013)
This measure authorized the Elcho School District to increase its tax levy revenue to exceed the state given revenue limitations by $400,000 per year for three years in order to fund the operation of the district.
|Elcho School District Referendum|
- These election results are from the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction School Finance Referendum Search.
Text of measure
Text of the resolution to be approved or rejected:
|“||BE IT RESOLVED by the School District of Elcho, Langlade and Oneida Counties, Wisconsin, that the revenues included in the School District budget beginning with the 2013-2014 school year and ending with the 2016-2017 school year be authorized to exceed the revenue limit specified in Section 121.91, Wisconsin Statutes, by $400,000 per year for non-recurring purposes consisting of operational expenses.||”|
- April 2, 2013 ballot measures in Wisconsin
- Langlade County, Wisconsin ballot measures
- Oneida County, Wisconsin ballot measures
- Langlade County Clerk Website, Election Information
- Wisonsin Department of Public Instruction Referendum Information
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction Referendum Search
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction, Referendum Search
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |