Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 35|
Gregory ran in the 2012 election for West Virginia House of Delegates, District 35. Gregory, Todd Carden, Ann Calvert, Matt Kelly, Micah Phelps, and Michael A. Young were defeated by Fred Joseph, John B. Mccuskey, Eric Nelson, and Suzette Raines in the May 8 primary election.
Gregory was one of six candidates running for the four positions in District 19 on the ballot in the November 2, 2010, general election. His opponents in the general election were Republican Chad Story; Democratic incumbents Josh Stowers and Ralph Rodighiero and Greg Butcher, and Democrat Rupert Phillips, Jr. Only the top four vote-getters were elected.
|West Virginia State Senate, District 19 Republican Primary (2010)|
|Elias Clark Gregory (R)||858||2.52%|
|Chad Ryan Story (R)||776||2.28%|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Elias + Gregory + West + Virginia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Gregory on Facebook
- Gregory on YouTube
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - General Election - November 6, 2012," accessed February 12, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - Primary Election - May 8, 2012," accessed February 12, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - General Election - November 2, 2010," accessed February 11, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - Primary Election - May 11, 2010," accessed February 11, 2014
State of West Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Schools | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |