Elizabeth L. Thomson
|Elizabeth L. Thomson|
|New Mexico House of Representatives District 24|
|December 31, 2014|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of New Mexico|
Thomson earned a Bachelor's degree from the University of New Mexico. Her professional experience includes work as a Physical Therapist.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Thomson served on the following committees:
|New Mexico Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Appropriations and Finance|
|• Enrolling and Engrossing - B|
|• Health, Government and Indian Affairs|
Elections for the office of New Mexico House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 4, 2014. Incumbent Elizabeth L. Thomson was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Conrad James was unopposed in the Republican primary. Thomson and James will face off in the general election.
Thomson ran in the 2012 election for New Mexico House of Representatives District 24. She ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on June 5, 2012. She defeated incumbent Conrad D. James in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Mexico House of Representatives, District 24, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Elizabeth L. Thomson||51.1%||6,562|
|Republican||Conrad James Incumbent||48.9%||6,292|
Comprehensive donor information for Thomson is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Thomson raised a total of $90,200 during that time period. This information was last updated on May 24, 2013.
|Elizabeth L. Thomson's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||New Mexico State House, District 24||$90,200|
|Grand Total Raised||$90,200|
2012Thomson won election to the New Mexico State House in 2012. During that election cycle, Thomson raised a total of $90,200.
|New Mexico State House 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Elizabeth L. Thomson's campaign in 2012|
|New Mexico House Majority Fund||$5,000|
|Viva New Mexico PAC||$5,000|
|New Mexico Democratic Legislative Campaign Committee||$5,000|
|Forward New Mexico||$5,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$90,200|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Thomson is married with two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Elizabeth + Thomson + New Mexico + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Mexico House of Representatives
- House Committees
- New Mexico State Legislature
- New Mexico state legislative districts
- Profile from the New Mexico House of Representatives
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- New Mexico Secretary of State, "Official Results Primary Election - June 3, 2014," accessed July 7, 2014
- New Mexico State Legislature, "2014 Primary Election Candidates," accessed May 13, 2014
- New Mexico Secretary of State, "Official Primary Results," accessed April 15, 2014
- New Mexico Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Candidate List," accessed May 13, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Thomson, Elizabeth L.," accessed May 24, 2013
Conrad D. James (R)
|New Mexico House of Representatives - District 24
| Succeeded by|