|Nevada Assembly District 14|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2008|
|Profession||Managing Assistant, University of Nevada Las Vegas Provost Office|
Koivisto's professional experience includes working as a managing assistant for the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Provost Office since 1995; and was managing assistant for the Harry Reid Center for Environmental Studies, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, from 1988 to 1995.
While in the Nevada Assembly, Koivisto served on the following committees:
- Elections, Procedures, Ethics, and Constitutional Amendments Committee, Nevada Assembly
- Taxation Committee, Nevada Assembly
- Ways and Means Committee, Nevada Assembly
- See also: Nevada State Assembly elections, 2008
Koivisto raised $68,693 for her campaign.
|Nevada State Assembly, District 14 (2008)|
|Ellen Koivisto (D)||9,655||69.29%|
Listed below are the five largest contributors to Ellen Koivisto's 2008 campaign.
|Plumbers & Pipefitters Local 525||$3,000|
|South Point Hotel & Casino||$2,500|
|Associated General Contractors of Las Vegas||$2,500|
Koivisto and her husband, Victor, have four children: Beth, Kristina, Victor and Valerie.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ellen + Koivisto + Nevada + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Nevada Assembly - Rep. Ellen Koivisto
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 1998
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography of Ellen Koivisto," accessed November 21, 2014
- Nevada Secretary of State, "2008 General Election Results," accessed May 5, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2008 contributions to Ellen Koivisto," accessed November 21, 2014
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
|Nevada State Assembly District 14
| Succeeded by|
Maggie Carlton (D)