|Nevada Assembly District 14|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Profession||Managing Assistant, University of Nevada Las Vegas Provost Office|
Koivisto is managing assistant for the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Provost Office since 1995; and was managing assistant for the Harry Reid Center for Environmental Studies, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, from 1988 to 1995. She and her husband, Victor, have four children: Beth, Kristina, Victor and Valerie.
While in the Nevada Assembly, Koivisto served on the following committees:
- Elections, Procedures, Ethics, and Constitutional Amendments Committee, Nevada Assembly
- Taxation Committee, Nevada Assembly
- Ways and Means Committee, Nevada Assembly
Koivisto raised $68,693 for her campaign.
|Nevada State Assembly, District 14 (2008)|
|Ellen Koivisto (D)||9,655||69.29%|
Listed below are the five largest contributors to Ellen Koivisto's 2008 campaign.
|Plumbers & Pipefitters Local 525||$3,000|
|South Point Hotel & Casino||$2,500|
|Associated General Contractors of Las Vegas||$2,500|
- Nevada Assembly - Rep. Ellen Koivisto
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 1998
|Nevada State Assembly District 14
| Succeeded by|