Ellen L. Flannigan
|Ellen L. Flannigan|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Illinois Cook Judicial Circuit Court Subcircuits|
|Past position:||Attorney in private practice|
|Law School:||Loyola University School of Law|
|Candidate for:||12th Subcircuit|
|Election information 2012:|
|Election date:||November 6, 2012|
|Retention vote %:||77.9%|
Flannigan is a graduate of the Loyola University School of Law.
Flannigan worked as a private practice attorney prior to her judicial election in 2006.
- See also: Illinois judicial elections, 2012
- Report of the 2012 Judicial Performance Commission of Cook County - Ellen L. Flannigan Scroll to p.24
- Illinois Courts, "Judges of the Cook Judicial Circuit," accessed December 29, 2014
- Illinois Board of Elections: November 6, 2012 Official Vote Scroll to p.192
- Illinois Judges.net, "2012 Illinois Judges for Retention"