|Governor of Vermont|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
- See also: Vermont Gubernatorial election, 2014
Peyton is running for election to the office of Governor of Vermont. Peyton did not win the Republican nomination in the primary on August 26, but filed for the general election as an independent. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
|Vermont Gubernatorial Republican Primary, 2014|
|Election Results Via:Vermont Election Results.|
- See also: Vermont gubernatorial election, 2012
Peyton ran as an Independent candidate for Governor of Vermont. She faced Peter Shumlin (D), Randy Brock (R), Dave Eagle (Liberty Union) and Cris Ericson (United States Marijuana Party) in the general election on November 6, 2012. She was defeated by incumbent Shulin in the general election.
|Governor of Vermont General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Peter Shumlin Incumbent||57.8%||170,749|
|United States Marijuana||Cris Ericson||1.9%||5,583|
|Liberty Union||Dave Eagle||0.4%||1,303|
|Election Results via Vermont Secretary of State.|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Emily + Peyton + Vermont + Governor"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Emily Peyton for Vermont Governor 2014, "Home," accessed May 15, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Election Candidate Listing with contact information," accessed October 3, 2014
- Burlington Free Press.com, "My Turn: Why I'm running for governor, senator," April 12, 2012
- Vermont Secretary of State, "Candidate Listing," accessed June 13, 2014
- Vermont Public Radio, "Campaign 2012 Election Results" accessed November 6, 2012
State of Vermont
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Food & Markets | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Board |